Monday 17 August 2015

Memories are made of this

'
My sweet little Sister Sharon began her eternal life
30 years ago today.
She is the bottom right in the photograph

Home made biscotti from my dear friend Connie

'
Flowers on the balcony

Roses for my late Sister Sharon



I love flowers as  they are food for our souls.






Our hummingbirds cannot feed enough nectar. Soon they will begin their long migratory flight
some as far as Costa Rica

'
My 2 precious Sisters


Memories of Campbell Avenue and all my loved ones there
are golden treasures of my heart




I love this photograph
My Sweet Sister Sharon kissing Uncle Lloyd
both precious jewels in Heaven




Those you love remain forever in your heart

Logan's first full day of Nursery school in China

What every child wants to know is, “do your eyes light up when I walk in the room?” – Toni Morrison


Logan's first full day of Nursery school in China


Logan and his good friend ready for their first full day of Nursery School in China


Look at the transition from last year
2014 on the left 2015 on the right



Last year on the left this year on the right
Don't grow up too fast my sweet Prince

No matter how busy your day can be, the best use of your time should be with family. ~JB

Logan has that look where did the summer disappear to.
It's back to school time

What every child wants to know is, “do your eyes light up when I walk in the room?” – Toni Morrison

Live for moments that you cannot put into words

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Lovely family photos and flowers. How little Logan has grown so much.
    Have posted the hand lotion to you
    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanne - are you one of four sisters? i am..
    your patio plants are healthy and beautiful! did i spy impatiens? so pretty. it's obvious your little grandson is the delight of your heart - and oh my what a difference a year makes. certainly. enjoy a bit of biscotti for me. mmm.

    ReplyDelete