Saturday 4 July 2015

Happy 4th of July

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqLTe8h0-jo
I love this version of God Only Knows

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/wildlife/11695756/New-Winnie-the-Pooh-story-In-which-Pooh-encourages-children-to-save-the-bees.html

New Winnie the Pooh Story

I love them all

In the winter you may want the summer; in the summer, you may want the autumn; in the autumn, you may want the winter; but only in the spring you dream and want no other season but the spring!” ~ (Mehmet Murat ildan Words of Wisdom, Aphorisms, Wise Sayings, Quotations


Happy 4th of July to all my American family and friends

and a very very happy birthday to my beautiful and dear long time friend Ilona

Then followed that beautiful season...
Summer....
Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light;
and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood."
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow




“Fireflies in the Garden
Here come real stars to fill the upper skies,
And here on earth come emulating flies,
That though they never equal stars in size,
(And they were never really stars at heart)
Achieve at times a very star-like start.
Only, of course, they can't sustain the part.”-Robert Frost



Picnic foods

°•.✫"~Wishing you a safe and wonderful, July 4th Holiday~°•.°•.✫"~ ´”*°•.✫"~¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫"~Love and Blessings~°•.✫"~~°•.✫"~¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫


☆:*´¨`*Happy 4th of July!*´¨`*:☆Dream Big!☆:*

It' winter in Australia currently


~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿ღ~✿~
"I wish you enough sun
to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain
to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness
to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain
so that the smallest joys
in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain
to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss
to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's"
to get you through the final "Good-bye."
~ Author Unknown ~










Adventures in Australia
Summer 2015
(Winter in Australia)





Beach=Best Escape Anyone Can Have


1 comment:

  1. love your blog header photo of Logan ~ he is adorable ♥

    ReplyDelete