Monday 3 November 2014

One Smile

“One smile has the power to...
Calm fears.
Soften stone walls.
Warm a cold heart.
Invite a new friend.
Mimic a loving hug.
Beautify the bearer.
Lighten heavy loads.
Promote good deeds.
Brighten a gloomy day.
Comfort a grieving spirit.
Offer hope to the forlorn.
Send a message of caring.
Lift the downtrodden soul.
Patch up invisible wounds.
Weaken the hold of misery.
Act as medicine for suffering.
Attract the companionship of angels.
Fulfill the human need for recognition.
Who knew changing the world would prove so simple?”
― Richelle E. Goodrich 


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight



~
.¸¸.•´¯`»✿
"I know not what the future holds---
What in one hour may be;
But I can wait while it unfolds,
And trust implicitly."
~Little Prayer Poems to Give You Strength to Face Another Day

Life is like a small canvas. 
Mistakes happen, colors mix, 
and you can't take back what was already done 
so throw as much paint on there as you can
and live your life to the fullest 
because in the end there is no starting from scratch, 
you just have to work with what you got
and hope for the best."
~Author Unknown



Sweet Starbucks Christmas Sparkles
Starbucks are all sparkling for Christmas
The Red cups are back and so are many beautiful things



This was my first red Christmas cup of cheer from Starbucks a few years back


Starbucks is making spirits bright
Christmas theme looks so pretty♥

https://www.culturedcoffeebean.com/Articles.asp?ID=251

Be sure to check out the coffee from this site as well.
My dear friend sent me beautiful Kona coffee which I enjoy every morning in my French Press.  Thank you Esther for your love and kindness always.  I love you

Taken by my darling Ahram from Starbucks in Seoul last year






The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.

Some people move our souls to dance
and they awaken in us an understanding
with the passing whisper of their wisdom.

Some people make the sky
more beautiful to gaze upon
they stay in our lives for awhile
leave footprints on our hearts
and we are never ever the same.
I believe this was from a Flavia card.


I will not play tug o' war. I'd rather play hug o' war. Where everyone hugs instead of tugs, Where everyone giggles and rolls on the rug, Where everyone kisses, and everyone grins, and everyone cuddles, and everyone wins.” ~ Shel Silverstein
Thanks Lance for posting this.
I love this♥

No comments:

Post a Comment