Wednesday 19 November 2014

Follow Your Bliss

 Beautiful creations from my dear friend Dani



If I had a magic-fairy-wand,
I'll tell you what I'd do
I'd pack a dream into a box
and send it straight to you.
because when you get down to it,
there's nothing I would rather do
than send some magic
to the one who gives me magic
times in ordinary life
...and that is YOU!
Luv - Havi.

Thank you my sweet friend Havi


Two things define you your patience when you have nothing,
and your attitude when you have everything.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wppM8ycod0
One shoe can change a life
Cinderella


From Geisha Moments on  Facebook

A white powder is mixed with water into a paste and applied with a bamboo brush starting from the neck and working upwards. The white makeup covers the face, neck, and chest, with two or three un whitened areas (forming a W or V shape) left on the nape, to accentuate this traditionally erotic area, and a line of bare skin around the hairline, which creates the illusion of a mask.

Photo: A white powder is mixed with water into a paste and applied with a bamboo brush starting from the neck and working upwards. The white makeup covers the face, neck, and chest, with two or three unwhitened areas (forming a W or V shape) left on the nape, to accentuate this traditionally erotic area, and a line of bare skin around the hairline, which creates the illusion of a mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment