Tuesday 18 February 2014

Embrace your bliss and don't forget to sing and dance





“In many shamanic societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited, or depressed, they would ask one of four questions: “When did you stop dancing? When did you stop singing? When did you stop being enchanted by stories? When did you stop being comforted by the sweet territory of silence?”

~ Angeles Arrien, Anthropologist

God loves it when we sing and dance and celebrate our joy of life

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯) 
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
As I stumble through this life,
help me to create more laughter than tears.
ღϠ₡ღ
Never let me become so indifferent,
that I will fail to see the wonder in the eyes of a
child.
ღϠ₡ღ
Never let me forget that my total effort is to cheer
people,
make them forget, at least momentarily,
the unpleasantness in their lives.
ღϠ₡ღ
and in my final moment, may I hear You whisper:
"When you made My people smile, you made Me
smile."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxATcFhbfcw
Imagine driving down this road?

China's Atlantis


A maze of white temples, memorial arches, paved roads, and houses... hidden 130 feet underwater: this is China's real-life Atlantis.
The so-called Lion City, tucked in a lake between the Five Lion Mountain, was once Shi Cheng - the centre of politics and economics in the eastern province of Zhejiang.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2561147/Chinas-Atlantis-How-Lion-City-purposely-flooded-make-way-power-station-remains-completely-intact-130ft-underwater-50-years.html#ixzz2tfkcoqVJ 





No comments:

Post a Comment