Sunday 24 March 2013

Soulful Sunday

✿◠‿◠)❀ ♫❤ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Enjoy Your Beautiful Sunday....
Always remember to look for your
own personal miracle...





Our family friend Leighton Bain sings so well.

I love this song................



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CaUYaEam2Yw#!



Enjoy your Sunday in every way....................


It's Palm Sunday






Beautiful creation from my fabulous friend Dani..............I love you Dani

This was a header she made for me on my previous blog




♥´¯) ¸♫´¯)
(¸♫´ (¸.♥´´¯`•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.♥
Love is a Truth we can all Embrace. 
Hold me with Happiness 
and the Flower of my Soul 
will Blossom from the Sunshine of your Heart.
~Micheal Teal~



╔════════════════════╗
ƸӜƷ.¸¸.Ẵ ƁƲƮƮƐƦƑĻƳ ƑĻƳƖƝƓ ❀¯` * •. ¸ ♥ ♥ ¸. • * '¯)
(¯ `* ¸.•´¯``♥.¸ ❀´¯) ¸.☆¸.✿¸.•°*”˜ƸӜƷ˜”*°•.•.¸ღ¸☆´ ¸.✿´´¯`•.¸¸.
❀ ƮĤƦƠƲƓĤ.¸¸. ƜƖƮĤ ĤĄƤƤƳ
ƮĤƠƲƓĤƮŞ ĴƲŞƮ ƑƠƦ ƳƠƲ !!
╚════════════════════╝ ♥



Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the lord. 
Hosanna in the highest!



If you want to feel rich just count the things you have that money CANNOT buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment