Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter

Praying for all my loved ones in South Korea............Praying for your safety and days of peace and happiness ahead.





Happy Easter everyone..............

Treasure your family your faith and friends and all of your many blessings.




Be calm, be true, be quiet. I watch over you.
Rest in My Love. Joy in the very Beauty of Holiness. You are Mine. Deliverance is here for you, but Thankfulness and Joy open the gates.
Try in all things to be very glad, very happy, very thankful. It is not to quiet resignation I give My blessings, but to joyful acceptance and anticipation.
Laughter is the outward expression of joy. That is why I urge upon you Love and Laughter.


Easter spells out beauty, the rare beauty of new life.
~S.D. Gordon

¸¸.•´¯`»✿◕

Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the 

Easter people and hallelujah is our song.' ~ 

Pope John Paul II 



Wishing you all a very 


~Happy Easter~ 

God bless you and your loved ones

~*♥*♥*♥*~







Logan is a very very lucky little boy
He will have an enriched and enchanted life
full of love happiness joy and many blessings.

All photographs are courtesy of 
My son and daughter of the heart in Seoul South Korea.

How I needed to see these pictures today♥















Being with children makes your soul sparkle♥

I love you all so very much

Happy First Easter Logan♥



No comments:

Post a Comment