Sunday 6 May 2012

Missing you my Late Beloved Mother


To My Late Beloved Mom

That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.
William Wordsworth



The butterfly is a symbol for the soul in many cultures, the soul in transformation, transition, resurrection, celebration and light. May our souls be lifted daily to the light, transforming within the cocoons of our physical bodies into connection to all that is, our being fluttering lightly with gentle wingstrokes into the breath of life.
"In the Palace" copyright 2011 Emily K. Grieves


I am missing you today on this May 6th which would have been your 
Earth Birthday

as I do each and everyday in every way.

Sending love and prayers up to Heaven
and I cherish and adore you in Heaven as I did here on Earth♥

Someday we shall be reunited.

May God and His Angels watch over you carefully and tenderly.



No comments:

Post a Comment