Monday 16 May 2016

Trillium are in bloom along Normandy

Spring is divine I am glad she is back today after that surprise quick snowfall of yesterday

 I am going to try to pay attention to the spring.
I am going to look around at the flowers,
and look up at the hectic trees.
I am going to close my eyes and listen.
~Ann Lamott





The horses are very vocal across the street
they too are welcoming spring back
May she stay forever


Lilacs in bloom around our neighborhood

I love that scents can make our memories come alive



Have I ever mentioned how much I love spring


Trilliums in bloom along Normandy in the woods




Trillium in bloom along Normandy





The woods the woods the beautiful woods


“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.” ~ W.B. Yeats




COLOURFUL  and Beautiful Spring has returned

 ☯‿.•⁀✿
_ ██Ɔ_✿PЄACЄ☮T☯✲Y☯U❥❀‿❀
☼⁀⋱‿✻ԼOƔЄ`•✲J☯Y✽¸.• ✲´ ¯


Enjoy this day my darlings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZONDSqNxnI

Life is short make FUN of it



Bring Joy and Happiness to each and every day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKHjSA1Cf7Q

Over the moon waiting for June



No comments:

Post a Comment