Tuesday 7 April 2015

2 special birthdays today

It is my beautiful friend Dani's birthday today



Happy Birthday gorgeous
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish




Beautiful creations from my dear friend Dani

I love you Dani

It's good to be Queen

Today is the day to have your cake and eat it too



and my fabulous brother in law Pat, my husband's brother

He is celebrating his 65th birthday today


My husband and his brother fishing
Pat age 5

Paul about 12 Pat about 11

We all adore Pat my husband's brother
He is a one in a million
we love you Pat
Happy 65th birthday

Fun with Photofunia
on April 7th, 1950
A star was born

Birthdays are your own personal new year.

Celebrate you and surround yourself with people that do.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/07/new-image-star-formed_n_7015196.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

Beautiful images of a star being formed

No comments:

Post a Comment