Saturday 21 July 2012

ღ. •*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥¸¸. ,•ღ. ℒℴνℯ •ღ. ℒℴνℯ♥¸.•*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥•ღ. •*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"

ღ. •*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥¸¸. ,•ღ. ℒℴνℯ •ღ. ℒℴνℯ♥¸.•*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥•ღ. •*”Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"
Happy Saturday.....................

The only way to conquer all the hate and violence in this world is to spread love, love and yet more love.


"
I was shown how fragile life was on Saturday. I saw the terror on bystanders’ faces. I saw the victims of a senseless crime. I saw lives change. I was reminded that we don’t know when or where our time on Earth will end. When or where we will breathe our last breath. For one man, it was in the middle of a busy food court on a Saturday evening.
I say all the time that every moment we have to live our life is a blessing. So often I have found myself taking it for granted. Every hug from a family member. Every laugh we share with friends. Even the times of solitude are all blessings. Every second of every day is a gift. After Saturday evening, I know I truly understand how blessed I am for each second I am given.
I feel like I am overreacting about what I experienced. But I can’t help but be thankful for whatever caused me to make the choices that I made that day. My mind keeps replaying what I saw over in my head. I hope the victims make a full recovery. I wish I could shake this odd feeling from my chest. The feeling that’s reminding me how blessed I am. The same feeling that made me leave the Eaton Center. The feeling that may have potentially saved my life.
"
— Jessica Redfield (real last name: Ghawi) was shot and killed last night at a midnight screening of ‘The Dark Knight Rises,’ along with 11 others when a gunman opened fire in a theater. The above is from her blog, written in June, after she narrowly escaped another senseless shooting at a mall in Toronto. (vianewsweek)

Above posting read on the blog
Vogue and Coffee




Now on a lighter note



Love all the kitchens from movie sets on this blog



Beautiful creation from my dear friend Dani
and this is also what my husband and I have been eating all week
fresh corn on the cob from the local farm fresh produce stands.
A slice of Heaven indeed♥



No comments:

Post a Comment