Sunday 22 April 2012

8 weeks to go (。♥‿♥。)●♥♥ℒℴѵℯ ♥ღ♥

(。♥‿♥。)●♥♥ℒℴѵℯ ♥ღ♥
32 weeks and 8 weeks to go
Every child begins the world again
Henry David Thoreau


Babies are bits of stardust handblown
by God's own hands

Over the moon waiting for June
☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.


(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´
☆ º `•.¸.•´ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKHjSA1Cf7Q

The most precious jewels you will ever have around your neck
are the arms of your children♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3IOdDE5iA
My most precious ones
Over the moon waiting for June♥
and our beautiful bundle of joy♥

6 comments:

  1. I love-love-love these photos. I can't wait to see pictures of the little one when he arrives. I'm as excited as you. Well, perhaps not, because I know how excited you MUST BE to have your grandson born :) but excited nonetheless! Give love to them both from me. xoxox Love all of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my darling friend.........
    Over the moon and waiting for June and little love to arrive.
    Love you and
    Hugs and kisses.
    Soon you will call me Halmeoni (Grandmother in Korean♥)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! {{{hugs}}} I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥Over the moon and waiting for June
    Thanks for your love♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jeanne,

    Oh how exciting and I enjoyed seeing the photos of the beautiful couple. Can't wait to see the photos of your precious darling.

    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations ♥ Wonderful news Jeanne (or should I say Halmeoni) xo

    ReplyDelete