Friday 18 November 2011

Movember


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k82MVc5cAso

I like my Son love Depeche Mode he reminded me of this song once again.

What are you listening to?

From my son regarding his Movember participation in Seoul

Repost from my Son
Friday the 18th was an awesome day for donations to Cho's Mo's! Not only are we rollin' in the triple digits, we're now responsible for 1/5th of all donations in the South Korean network! Well done mo' bro's! Thanks everyone for your love and support. Those still wishing to spread some mo' love to supporting a great cause, look no further than here: http://ca.movember.com/mospace/682922
Thanks for supporting Justin and his team for Movember.
So proud of everyone participating in Movember and all the money they are raising.


Quinoa Tabouli
yields approximately 2 quarts of tabouli

1 cup (pre-cooking measurement) white quinoa, cooked and cooled completely
1 large tomato, or several small ones, coarsely chopped
1 smallish cucumber (I used a pickling cucumber and it was plenty), peeled, quartered and chopped
2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh mint
2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
4 Tbsp coarsely chopped flat-leaf (Italian) parsley
8 oz feta cheese
juice of one lemon
salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste


Combine quinoa, tomatoes, cucumber, mint, chives, parsley, and feta in a medium bowl. At this point, I taste to see if I need to adjust the herb ratio; I like the mint to play a supporting role, not dominate the dish, and sometimes I need extra chives or parsley as a counterweight to a particularly strong bunch of mint. Add the feta, crumbling it with your fingers into irregular chunks. Sprinkle the juice of half of a lemon over the salad, stir, and taste. I love lemon, so always add more lemon juice than I expect to (up to an entire lemon's worth), but you may not like astringency as much as I do, so go with your own tastes here. Season with salt and pepper. If possible, allow the salad to sit, refrigerated, for at least three hours before serving, to allow the flavors to really mix and deepen. Quinoa tabouli keeps, covered and refrigerated, for up to three days.

Recipe as seen on Pinterest

http://abakinglife.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-09T00:56:00-04:00&max-results=7
From this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment