Monday 20 January 2014

Monday

“Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.”
~William B. Yeats


I do everything I can to avoid ice as I am always afraid of falling

My son on the other hand loves his ice climbs in Seoul.
He and a group went again on the weekend.












That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.
- Emily Dickinson




✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯) 
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
As I stumble through this life,
help me to create more laughter than tears.
ღϠ₡ღ
Never let me become so indifferent,
that I will fail to see the wonder in the eyes of a
child.
ღϠ₡ღ
Never let me forget that my total effort is to cheer
people,
make them forget, at least momentarily,
the unpleasantness in their lives.
ღϠ₡ღ
and in my final moment, may I hear You whisper:
"When you made My people smile, you made Me
smile."


"Happy are they who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for the little things in life."
~ Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment