Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ruby Tuesday

♥“The true way to live
is to enjoy every moment as it passes,
and surely it is in the everyday things around us
that the beauty of life lies.”
... ~Laura Ingalls Wilder~
*☆*
__/ '\__☆.• R℮ÅCℍ ℉Ớґ Ṱℏ℮ SṰ✫Åя$ •.☆
`'*☆*´ *☆* Δᾔℊ℮ḽ *☆*
/.•*•.\¸ ☆ Δᾔ Ḏ ☆ Ð R℮Δ Ḿ ☆


✫* 
(¯`♥´¯).✫* 
`*.¸.* ´
Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts 
to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. 
No matter what is going on outside of us, 
there's always something we could be grateful for....
- Barry Neil Kaufman



⁀°\/°⁀) 
.(ღ/\ღ) -:Have a Beautiful Day dear Family and Friends´´¯`•.¸¸.-:¦:-


Above quotes and Icons from the beautiful Rose Cottage from Facebook.


A photograph of my dear cousin Cheryl and I side by
side at our Aunt's pool.

I am so happy that some things in life never change.
We are still side by side after all these years.
I love you my dearest one.


My lovely friend Deb has a wonderful tutorial on how she makes her gorgeous prayer flags.
I love them................

Please visit Posted from Home in my Sidebar.

I love prayer flags and love my friend Deb..........so many talented and beautiful bloggers.


A wise man once said, “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” Today is a new beginning; treat it that way. Stop thinking about what might have been and starting looking at what can be. Say to yourself: “Dear Past, thank you for all the life lessons you have taught me. Dear Future, I am ready now!” Because a great beginning always occurs at the exact moment you thought would be the end of everything. - via:


http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/05/09/9-ways-to-find-peace-in-tough-times/


¸.•´*¨`*•✿¸.•´*¨`*•✿¸.•´*¨`*•✿¸.•´*¨`*•✿¸.•´*¨`*•✿¸.•
"Surrender to what is...let go of what was...have faith in what
will be.." Sonia Ricotti

Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage -- it can be delightful. ~George Bernard Shaw

≈♥≈☼≈♥≈☼≈♥≈☼≈♥≈
There is another alphabet, 
whispering from every leaf, 
singing from every river, 
shimmering from every sky.
~ Dejan Stojanovic ~


No comments:

Post a Comment