This is one of my most favorite baby cards.
I used to have it at one time I wish I would have kept it.
It is called Night with her Train of Stars
by Edward Robert Hughes
Thank you to my dear friend Judy W for sending me a copy of it via email.
I love this card so much♥
The poor and_the_rich (3) (1) — Presentation Transcript
- 1. The Difference between Rich and Poor “ Autumn Rose” by Ernesto Cortazar
- 3. One day, a very wealthy man made arrangements for his son to spend time at a farm. His express purpose was to show the boy how poor-people must live.
- 5. On his return, the father asked his son, “ How was the trip?" “ It was great, Dad. “Did you see how poor-people live? “ Oh yeah, said the son. “ So, tell me, what did you learn?
- 7. The son answered: ;I saw that we have one dog and they had four.
- 8. We have a pool that reaches to the middle of our garden and they have a creek that has no end.
- 9. We have imported lanterns in our garden and they have the stars at night.
- 10. Our patio reaches to the front yard and they have the whole horizon.
- 11. We have a small piece of land to live on and they have fields that go beyond our sight.
- 12. We have servants who serve us ……….
- 13. … . but they serve others.
- 15. We buy our food….. but they grow theirs.
- 16. We have walls around our property to protect us; They have friends to protect them."
- 17. The boy's father was speechless. Then his son added, Thanks, Dad, for showing me how poor we are.
- 19. Isn't perspective a wonderful thing? Makes you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we have, instead of worrying about what we don't have.
- 21. Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!
- 23. Life is too short and friends are too few.
My sweet friend Dani posted this song today on Facebook♥
Love this song.
Love you Dani♥